SERVICES PROVIDED BY ASPC
INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL REPORTING STANDARD (IFRS) CONSULTATION
Accounting standards are a set of principles companies follow when they prepare and publish their financial statements, providing a standardised way of describing the company’s financial performance. Publicly accountable companies (those listed on public stock exchanges) and financial institutions are legally required to publish their financial reports in accordance with agreed accounting standards. IFRS Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world.
- IFRS Standards bring transparency by enhancing the international comparability and quality of financial information, enabling investors and other market participants to make informed economic decisions.
- IFRS Standards strengthen accountability by reducing the information gap between the providers of capital and the people to whom they have entrusted their money. Our Standards provide information needed to hold management to account. As a source of globally comparable information, IFRS Standards are also of vital importance to regulators around the world.
- IFRS Standards contribute to economic efficiency by helping investors to identify opportunities and risks across the world, thus improving capital allocation. Use of a single, trusted accounting language lowers the cost of capital and reduces international reporting costs for businesses.
With the goal of helping our Clients preparing financial statements in a faster way we have dedicated expertise for IFRS. To enable us to consult widely, we work closely with a wide network of advisory committees and bodies.
ASPC provides a range of tools that can help you in this transition phase. The aim of our IFRS consulting services is to provide a tailored service for our clients in order to accompany them in the transition to IFRS. Our experienced and specialized team is composed of experts in each industry and each standard.
OUR SERVICES FOR IFRS
Migrating to IFRS requires a high involvement of your team and some additional technical knowledge in regards to specific requirements for accounting or disclosures purposes.
- Gap analysis, impact assessment for your IFRS conversion.
- Quantifying the impact of the key IFRS to GAAP differences identified.
- Consultation for Implementation, preparation of pro-forma IFRS balance sheet and income statement as of the latest balance sheet date and fiscal year end.
- Identifying the key impacts of adopting IFRS on regulatory capital and taxation positions.
- Defining systems requirements.
- Our dedicated and experienced IFRS team can provide specific and adapted IFRS trainings.